To Complete Online Registration
Please Click Here
For Printable Pilgrim Application Click HERE http://www.billingsemmaus.com/media/2019-Pilgrim-Registration
For Printable Sponsor Application Click Here http://www.billingsemmaus.com/media/2019-Sponsor-Registration-Form.pdf
November Newsletter http://www.billingsemmaus.com/media/2018-November-Emmaus-Newsletter.pdf
What Happens at Emmaus?
The “Walk to Emmaus” is a 72-hour experience. The weekend begins on Thursday evening and ends Sunday evening. At Emmaus, you will spend three busy but very enjoyable days. In Billings, the weekends are held at the First United Methodist Church. You will live and study together in singing, prayer, worship and discussion. Discussions center around fifteen talks given by laity and clergy. These talks present the theme of God’s grace, and how that grace comes alive in the Christian community and expresses itself in the world. You’ll discover how God’s grace is real in your life and how you can live in a life full of His grace.
To learn more about Emmaus click HERE http://www.billingsemmaus.com/media/W2E-Pamphlet-About-9-2018-1.pdf
Billings Emmaus Testimonies click HERE http://www.billingsemmaus.com/media/W2E-Pamphlet-W2E-Testimonials-9-2018.pdf
2019 Weekend Comments
- Spiritual, Emotional, Fullfilling, Everything I could have hoped for!!
- I have accepted that I am forgiven, Not only can I give love freely, I can love myself.
- The Walk to Emmaus has opened my eyes. Knowing that I am not alone on My journey is extremely comforting.
- I am amazed at all of the willing servants sharing their love to make this weekend possible.
- The weekend has opened my heart to receive God’s grace. I received much needed emotional and spiritual healing.
- This was the most amazing weekend I have ever had. I have NEVER felt so loved in my entire life.
- I have no words to describe the emotions running through me.
- It has sparked my spiritual relationship with Jesus.
How to Attend?
To attend an Emmaus walk, you must have a sponsor – someone who has previously attended the weekend and is willing to support you in love, prayer and service. If you know someone who has attended the walk, please feel free to talk to him/her. If you are interested but do not know anyone who could serve as your sponsor, please email any of the Emmaus board members and we will help identify a sponsor. The listing of the Emmaus Board and email information is available on this site.
For Community Information on the
Upcoming Walks and Chrysalis
Please Click Here